Guidelines for the OEC Foundation Scholarship Application
The OEC Foundation Scholarships is an educational scholarship scheme targeted at the first and second year undergraduates in Nigerian universities. This guide takes you through the application and what is required of you. Aspiring recipients of the .scholarship should take notes on who is eligible and how to apply.
Be aware that the scholarship scheme application can only be accessed on the scholarship website and as such, there will be no offline applications. For the best experience, kindly use either Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser to access all features.
Educational level: Undergraduate
Field of study: Any
Year of study: 100 or 200 level
Nationality: Nigerian students ONLY.
University location: Nigeria
To be selected as an OEC Foundation Scholarship recipient, you must:
1. Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University with at least a CGPA of 2.50 on a 5-point scale.
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
3. Provide SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Provide a valid Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) score of 200 and above.
5. Provide a valid Admission letter from the University and possess a Matriculation Number.
6. Provide a valid A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
Benefits of OEC Foundation Scholarship
The OEC Foundation Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate students. All winners will receive the following benefits:
NGN 150,000 to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
Number of Scholarships available: Several
Value of Scholarship: NGN 150,000.
Duration of Scholarship: One-time financial support
To completely fill the form, the following are required of applicants:
A. Personal Information
2. Date of birth
3. Permanent home address
Document upload: Passport photograph
B. Contact Information
1. Email address
2. Mobile phone number.
Note: Only active contact information is required. All communications will occur through these channels.
1. State of origin
2. Local government of origin
Document upload: Proof of origin from your local government or state.
D. University Information
1. Name of university
2. Course of study
3. Year of study (at the time of application).
Document upload: JAMB/University admission letter.
E. Academic Result
1. JAMB score or current CPGA
2. Document upload:
3. JAMB statement of result
4. Latest academic result showing your recent CGPA.
Note: Medical students in year two are allowed to use their JAMB score and statement of result.
After supplying all required information, your next step should be to review your application and check that that information you provide is accurate and recent. Inputting false statement in your applications means an automatic disqualification. If your false information is discovered after you have been awarded a scholarship, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
Required Document Uploads
Check that all documents below have been uploaded correctly:
● Recent passport photograph
● Certificate or Proof of Origin
● Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
● JAMB result
● JAMB/University Admission Letter
● 1st Year academic result showing recent CGPA