The OEC Medical Security Programmes
In terms of our Medical Security programmes, we (1) assistance with unaffordable medical treatment and medical bills (short term); (2) palliative awareness and support for the terminally ill (medium term), and (3) sourcing and facilitation of effective health solutions (long term).
HOW CAN YOU BE OF HELP?
We can assume that you arrived at this stage because you are philanthropically-minded and curious as to how to render help. There are a variety of ways that you can participate in our medical assistance programmes:
• you may render professional medical services, as a doctor, nurse etc;
• donate finance to fund aid where it is most sorely needed;
• provide or source and facilitate delivery of medical and palliative medication, materials and equipment;
• you may take up the role of OEC ambassador, volunteering your effort in any way you are able, facilitating collection of resources or disbursal of them on the ground;
• access your contact network for financial services institutions that would like to involve themselves;
• pitch aid and fundraising ideas at our Foundation, and
• make the OEC Foundation aware of were needs exist, particularly with respect to terminal patients and urgent medical situations..
Do you need or know anyone that needs Medical Support?
Submit details below and one of our representatives will make contact!